*Attention! This vacancy has been translated automatically, the official job offer can be found on the Italian version of this website*
INTERSOS LAB srl is a social enterprise, whose main purpose is to provide Training Courses and Career Guidance Services , in order to meet the different needs of young people, adults, workers, students, employed, unemployed, both Italian and migrants. Its activity is designed and implemented in close synergy with the INTERSOS Humanitarian Organization , present in Italy since 2011 to offer answers and solutions to the growing migratory flow, based on the experience gained in the management of international humanitarian emergencies since 1992.
Overall objective of the position
Intersos Lab is looking for professional profiles of mediators with experience in the humanitarian sector, to give support in planning and carrying out project activities.
The sought-after figures will support the staff in the activities of the Intersos Lab desks, contribute to the planning and implementation of projects aimed at adolescents, adults and families, and will provide support in the implementation of educational activities aimed at minors.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Support to staff during psychosocial and job orientation interviews
- Support during activities where goals are built together with adolescents and their needs, abilities and interests are analysed
- Support in carrying out field activities
- Support staff in identifying vulnerable cases and referral to services
- Drafting and submission of regular reports on activities performed, potential needs or challenges identified in the work
- Management of relations with the competent services and institutions of the territory
- Promotion of laboratory activities aimed at minors and adolescents
- Secondary education
- An educational background in mediation and/or educational sciences
- At least 2 years of experience in activities aimed at children and adolescents of school age
- Experience in relating to local associations, organizations and institutions
- Experience in implementing social inclusion paths
- Experience in managing relationships with users and the territory
- Good computer skills (Google, Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of spoken and written Italian is mandatory
- Spoken and written knowledge (native speaker preferred) of another language including English, French, Malayalam, Bengali, Sinhala and Wolof
- Good communication and active listening skills
- Motivation and interest in Intersos Lab activities
- Ability to manage time while meeting deadlines
- Aptitude for teamwork and for objectives
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to submit their application by registering on the website www.intersoslab.it by 31.01.23.